Author Topic: Media that shouldn't be media at all....  (Read 2114 times)

fearingsept

• Guru
    • View Profile
Media that shouldn't be media at all....
« on: August 19, 2008, 05:19:58 pm »
Ok, a while back I posted about having duplicate media in my media sorter. Well I have been playing with it and I still do.... but thats not the only problem. It seems that all of the AV wizard movies and on screen warnings are showing up in my media sorter as well. This makes it rather irritating to scroll through when trying to pull up videos to watch. I can deal with the duplicate dvd entries. What page or attribute in the Admin site do I need to change to fix this? I have been trying to deal with it now for the last week or so to no avail.
Core: Broken :(

jondecker76

• Alumni
  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
Re: Media that shouldn't be media at all....
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 05:35:03 pm »
There should only be 2 extra files in the datagrid - security and fire breach videos. I do agree that they should not be here, but currently they are not filtered out.

As far as your duplicate entries, go to Media Browser in the web admin. Check the Title checkbox in the right pane, then click the Go button in the left pane. This will list all of your Title attributes. Find the title of one of your duplicated to drill down on it. Now on the new page, see if there are duplicate Filenames associated.. If I remember correctly, they will have a red "!" if they don't actually exist - you can then delete those ones.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 05:42:48 pm by jondecker76 »