Author Topic: LG BH200 Setup and IR Code Set 0768 Weirdness  (Read 873 times)

rodercot

LG BH200 Setup and IR Code Set 0768 Weirdness
« on: August 13, 2008, 12:34:00 pm »
 Hey All,

I setup my LG BH200 last night new template IR Controlled. I attached the Pronto Code Set 0768 Which tested fine when setting up. When I looked at the codes after setting it up as it no longer would power on or off from the system. I notice there are two sets of codes for every command in that code set.  I am not sure if this is related but my media scenario the system setup from this template has two identical MH play sequences now. The pipes for this device are bh200 output - avr988 DVD input audio and bh200output - Aquos Input 5 - Video.

This is how I set it up but actually it for lack of knowing the proper way as this is connected via HDMI to the rcvr on DVD input and then the video is sent to TV from the rcvr hdmi out. Actually all extra a/v devices, vcr,xbox etc will use the rcvr HDMI out no matter what video input is selected as they are all upconverted in the rcvr.

When regen I get the button on the orbiter click on it it swtiched the inputs and try's to send the bh200 commands which as I explain I need to fix or make a new group then I get a now playing box on the left of A big RANDOM button and then resend a/v direct a/v and off. Are the other commands ie eject play,stop etc suppose to function through my gyration or mce remote.

Ie. 2 x pwr on, 2 x pwr off etc..

Additionally, This is a combo BD/HD player and has the a,b,c,d, buttons as well as the cursor/mouse control with the up down left right as well as the northeast, northwest, southeast, southwest buttons. Is there a command group I can add to the template that has these extra functions already set up.

One other question - Volume - When I hit volume up or down (ambience) it switches back to the LMCE UI to give me the volume controls. Then I have to hit direct av again to switch back to the movie I was watching on the BH200. Is there a way to have this seemless currently. IE the volume would just go up or down without loosing my video window.

Thanks,

Dave
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 01:29:18 pm by rodercot »

rodercot

Re: LG BH200 Setup and IR Code Set 0768 Weirdness
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 03:03:46 pm »
Any idea with this guys. I would rather not blindly attack this but I cannot find any info on setting this thing up right other than what is lightly posted in the wiki.

Rgds,

Dave

rodercot

Re: LG BH200 Setup and IR Code Set 0768 Weirdness
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 01:50:27 pm »
I'll approach this differently then.

when you set up a device with two pipes - Audio and Video - Will that create two media scenario's under that device?

Should there be any further control of the device from the UI or is seeing in the UI - BH200 (as the device that is on) - then the selections of Random, resend A/V codes, direct A/V or off, All that should be listed.

Does anyone know what the command group would be that has the extra - A,B,C,D and cursor control functions already setup.  I assumed game control but not sure of that.

Thanks ,

Dave