Author Topic: Myth to Pluto DB Job Not working!!!Help!!-SOLVED!!!  (Read 1948 times)

seth

• Guru
  • A day w/o LinuxMCE is like a day w/o sunshine!
    • View Profile
Myth to Pluto DB Job Not working!!!Help!!-SOLVED!!!
« on: July 31, 2008, 01:34:25 pm »
 :)
Hi all, I have a recent developement which is quite maddening. I re-installed my core with 710 RC2 x86 Last Saturday afternoon. Now I immediatley started scheduleing shows, as I deleted all the ones I had recorded. Figured I would go with a fresh start. Now all the shows that recorded on both saturday and sunday, went right into the lmce video menu as they should. I had even taken the extra step of adding show art to the recording bit from mythweb from the image url's provided at thetvdb.com. So now I have all the shows from those 2 days with their respective artwork. So I schedule some recordings for th upcoming week. And added their respective artwork from thetvdb.com urls, come Monday evening, when trying to view some episodes that were recorded, they do not appear in the LMCE vdeo menu, however the dvd's that were ripped that very day did.

Now when going into MythTV and using its recordings menu, all my shows are of course there, and commflagged as they should be. So I figure that I just need to manually run the job on these few shows, something glitched out. So I go through them all and run the job. Wait about 30 minutes, then do a reload of the router -  just in case - and still no tv shows appearing in the LMCE video menu.

I have tracked down the file that run called by the USER job in mythtv, they produce no error output. I was wondering which log I should watch or log(s), while running the job, to see what is happening.

Please anyone with any ideas, chime in.

Thanks in advance and Regards,

Seth
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 01:08:04 pm by seth »
".....Because Once you've LinuxMCE'd....."
System stats located at my user page:

http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/User:Seth

seth

• Guru
  • A day w/o LinuxMCE is like a day w/o sunshine!
    • View Profile
Re: Myth to Pluto DB Job Not working!!!Help!!-SOLVED!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 01:11:11 pm »
 :)
OK. So yesterday evening, we had a brief bout with a storm, and it won, losing power to the core, causing it to reboot. When the core came back up, all my myth to pluto db recordings were there in the LMCE video menu. Not sure what exactly happened, as I never did get to view any logs. I have scheduled several shows to record throughout the day. I will see when I get home this evening.

Who would have thought that a windows (reboot) fix would have corrected it? Heh!

Anyways, I will keep monitoring whats going on, and if I see any new developments I will post again.

And BTW, Wow! 24 hours and no responses. Oh well.

Regards,

Seth
".....Because Once you've LinuxMCE'd....."
System stats located at my user page:

http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/User:Seth