I am happy to say I finally got all my network issues sorted and regular DVD Video_ts folder playback is working fine as well as FAMS updating and refreshing. I am putting together a doc to explain all that I did so I can hopefully help someone else if they get into this mess as I did. So little to say I am 100% happy I had the power outage that started all this in the first place as it what lead me to have to fix all the issues. I am also happy to say it had NOTHING to do with LMCE and in part probably something in the way that linux gets along with networks. Anyhow more on this later I have to run.
Way to go guys, keep up the good work.