since you only have a mouse, F1 should bring up your main menu.
I would suggest getting one of the following control devices:
* A Windows MCE Remote and a USB UIRT (http://www.usbuirt.com/
) (discard the emitter that comes with it)
* A Gyration Go Mouse 2.4 (comes with a great keyboard too)
* A Fiire Chief (http://www.fiire.com
If you have set up your network according to our instructions and made it the center of the house, other options are also available to you:
* Have a laptop? Load the Orbiter software onto it from the web-admin.
* Have a dis-used PDA? Load Orbiter onto it.
* A Cisco 7970 IP Phone can be used as an Orbiter
* and the Nokia N800/N810 series make excellent orbiters.
no matter how you slice it, you should get a USB UIRT even if you don't get an IR remote, because then you can control your TV, Reciever, Cable Box etc.