Author Topic: (Solved) I think. Media Files Sync will not refesh or update.  (Read 9330 times)

rodercot

Re: Media Files Sync will not refesh or update.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 12:34:03 am »
While I scratch my head on this one, I'm going to throw in an experience.  When first setting up NFS, performance was slow and unreliable.  Turned out to be a switch.  So the lesson learned is to try different network gear/config when things are flaky.  May or may not help, but you might try eliminating or replacing any switches and/or cables between your core and NAS.

Roy,

You know I would think of something like that as well. If I had not changed the board in that server this past weekend to allow for more drives at a later date and I also changed the switch from a 5 to 8 port linksys which I know works great. I also have and can stream all the files from the server no problems with any other setup.

I did run this command after doing some research.

mysqlcheck -u root -p pluto_media --auto-repair and it returned all OK's for the whole list. I also ran that command on pluto_main and it returned all ok's as well. this was run from root@dcerouter in a ssh window (putty).

I take it this still does not eliminate the table or one table could be corrupted causing a problem I guess. I am not sure a) if CHECK TABLE works with this db properly or not. b) I am not sure of the syntax for proper use of that command either.

I am wondering if just deleting the proper db or tables and having it rebuild itself would be the wise thing to try here. but I guess that with a clean install we pretty much covered that.

I have a fresh MD sitting on the table ready to install as well which I am very anxious to do, but would like to get this issue fixed first. On that note. Do we still need to run the setup diskless md script from Webadmin prior to booting up the MD with 710RC2. I read somewhere that you did not have to with this version and I want to make sure I do it properly. Sorry did not want to get off topic.

Dave
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 12:46:16 am by rodercot »

rodercot

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 11:42:17 pm »
Colin,

I finally ran top while running a drive scan (resync) from webadmin and then a ssh window running in the background and the most cpu usage I saw was 22% once it hit 34% for a very split second again I am not sure if this is the proper way to run Top.

I did run a drive resync on my 250gb Music disc which are all flac files and the resync took almost 1.5 hours to complete but it did not freeze anywhere it just kept trucking along at a very snail's pace.

Now one thing I notice is there are a lot of Windows Media Player files in those music directories that are not in the database as I guess LMCE does not recognize them they are files like album art large.jpg and album art small.jpg there are no spaces in the titles I am just typing them that way but in some directories there maybe five of these orphans. Just guessing at anything at this point for with this not fixed it taked me three times as long to update a movie. I have to go into FAMS (Files and Media Sync) get the cover art - which FAMS does ok, then I delete some attributes it deletes them right away and then in windows explorer i just get the busy world icon in the tool bar like it's seraching for a web-page. Then I have to close that session via closing explorer and open a new one log in again and then set the media sub-type hit update and the same thing happens it updates. ( I do not see this happen) then again close and open a new session to work on a new file.

Can I delete a drive at a time from the server to see which drive maybe causing the issue. If so, is that just a matter of deleting a particular child device under the server or can I just mark it ignore and then reload the router and try a resync that way.

Sorry if this is getting long, I really want to get this fixed so I can move forward with the install.

Thanks for all the help.

rgds,

Dave

colinjones

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 05:05:27 am »
The 250GB of music isn't really relevant, only the number of music files. If you are talking about a couple thousand music files, then 1.5 hours is reasonable.

Correct - in a music folder, UpdateMedia is only looking for audio files. There is no reason to assume it would recognise another media players files (eg cover art). If you don't need it anymore then just delete it. If you do, just ignore it - it doesn't make any difference to LMCE.

As for the web admin issue - can I suggest that you use the Firefox browser actually from KDE desktop to eliminate any strange compatibility or network issues.

rodercot

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 01:48:21 pm »
Hi Colin,

Yes I have tried updating directly on the hybrid via kde in firefox with the same results. Do you have any idea if we can run a CHECK TABLE command on the db somehow or are there actual db queries for lmce as I cannot find them. I have read some not all of the mysql troubleshooting and faqs.

I am still wondering if I can just check ignore under a child device and then rescan to elminate a drive from the nas and try a rescan just to see if it makes a difference.

One other Question. Should this NAS be a low IP address device as it is set at 80.2 which I think I forced it to. I think I tried to change it but the system set it back to 80.2 when it found it the second time after fixing the mac address problem.

rgds,

Dave
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 01:52:13 pm by rodercot »

rodercot

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 11:16:48 pm »
 I added a new movie today and decided to let it run out after amazon added the cover art I chose media sub-type Movies and file DVD , then I clicked Update and it took exactly 2.5 hours to refresh the media sync window to the point I could choose another file to update or another option in the Webadmin same session. This is from kde - firefox - internal lan.

rgds,

Dave

colinjones

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2008, 01:04:55 am »
hmmm... that does seem a little excessive! I tried it, it takes less than a second from when I hit Update. Maybe time to reinstall LMCE? Add one share at a time and see when it starts...

royw

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 03:12:40 am »
Quick thought.  Can the core connect to the internet?  Just guessing an excess of connection timeouts might be the culprit.

HTH,
Roy

rodercot

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 02:11:01 pm »
Quick thought.  Can the core connect to the internet?  Just guessing an excess of connection timeouts might be the culprit.

HTH,
Roy

Roy,

Yes the Hybrid is what I am using can connect no problem to the internet. Everything is fine that way. How can I just delete the pluto_media db and or rebuild and does the ignore button under each child device move the shares to unknown devices. where I am lost is that this was all working 100% my refresh time was like 10-20 seconds on a whole disc resync which contains between 100-150 files per disk then the power outage of a 2 months ago. Then upon a reinstall I have the same resync slow down problem. Which totally makes me think there is a corrupt file in the db id3??? BUT Why is Disk10 working fine, IT was not in the server before the power outage.

Is there no way to rebuild the database from within LMCE. Any help from some mysql guru's out there. There are so many versions out there and none seem to match up with the one we have in this system and command line options seem to be different spanning different revs.

The only other thing. If I wanted to remove the server and reinstall it disk by disk. where is the dhcp table (folder - file) to edit so the server does not default to 80.2 this time as I said I forced it the last time.

rgds,

Dave

jondecker76

• Alumni
  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 04:12:18 pm »
I've been working on the Media Browser and Media Files Sync all week, so I am quite familiar with the code. Can you better explain the problem? Are you getting these hangs only if you try to change the Media Type from Media Files Sync? Please tell me all actions that are causing your system to hang.

A couple of other quick notes..  File paths are passed as UTF-8 encoding. Make sure your naming convention conforms to this.
Also, when ever you change something from Media Files Sync (such as the media type you mentioned), the binary file UpdateMedia (located in /usr/pluto/bin) is run, then the page refreshed. It sounds to me like the problem is in UpdateMedia.. Maybe you should ssh to the core and try running it from the commandline to see if you get some output that could be useful for debugging...
Code: [Select]
sudo /usr/pluto/bin/UpdateMedia -d "/path/to/your/media/directory"

rodercot

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2008, 05:36:47 pm »
I've been working on the Media Browser and Media Files Sync all week, so I am quite familiar with the code. Can you better explain the problem? Are you getting these hangs only if you try to change the Media Type from Media Files Sync? Please tell me all actions that are causing your system to hang.

A couple of other quick notes..  File paths are passed as UTF-8 encoding. Make sure your naming convention conforms to this.
Also, when ever you change something from Media Files Sync (such as the media type you mentioned), the binary file UpdateMedia (located in /usr/pluto/bin) is run, then the page refreshed. It sounds to me like the problem is in UpdateMedia.. Maybe you should ssh to the core and try running it from the commandline to see if you get some output that could be useful for debugging...
sudo /usr/pluto/bin/UpdateMedia -d "/path/to/your/media/directory"

Jon,

Well Yes! The problem only seems to happen when trying to update a media file within FAMS. (files and media sync) ok so I rip a movie to disk 6 lets say. open up media file sync and of course the file is not available yet as that disc has not yet been updated so I resync that whole disk (takes about 1hr to do this) now I have access to that new file. I click on the new file add the amazon cover art (works ok) now I have the file with the attributes and the cover art. I click on a few of the attributes I do not keep and hit delete selected and I get the problem here (no refresh but it does update the upon closing and opening a new session) I am now in a new session again I goto the new file and select it and choose the media type and file type and then select update. (same problem it does update the file but take 2.5hrs on average to refresh)

So really the problems are one very long resync on any disc or file in the db or being added to the db on disk 1 - 9 which were also on the old build off 710rc2 before the power outage. disk 10 works fine which was added to the same server while I was not running LMCE over the months or so. So I reinstalled LMCE a clean install then let it find my server and set it up with sh script. Let it run media update after 4-5 hrs it only scanned in Disk 1 (half of the files that were on it) and none of the other drives had been updated so I resync'd them all myself from the webadmin to speed up the Update_Media process.

I hope this explains it. as i side note. I have installed phpadmin and I just ran a check table on all tables in the Plut_Media db and I get all OK. I take it that elminates ANY corruption and the files names would be fine. I do have some dvd's stored on the server that do have spaces in the folder names. IE. The 40 year old virgin instead of The_40_year_old_virgin. Please do not tell me I have to change all these. It worked fine with those names before the power outage.

The other issue - IS it possible to somehow have a count of the files the system finds. IE. please forgive me here. In XBMC when you set up multipath shares in folder view at the bottom of the page it tell you the number of files in that whole share. so Ie I had 400 dvd folders in 4 drives shares it would say 400 files found at the bottom the page. So Now when I set those file up in Library mode i know if I am missing any movies as the same files in library number appears at the bottom of that page. Just wondering. It helps and the reason I ask. Is that I have my movies set to Movies-DVD, Movies-Music Videos-Movies-HD1080. But when I select Movies-ALL in the gui and count them up I know I am missing about 17-20 movies from that option. It took me a week to set them up as they currently are to go through files and media sync and find the 17-20 titles that either do not have the media sub types set or double cover arts installed would be a big deal and to scroll through all files in the gui and count them is not an option as you know all media is mixed in there.

I will try the update media as you suggest and post finding. Can you supply an example of an actual path to file is looking for please. Are you suggesting like Windows-Share disk 1/Movies1/Movie_Title_Folder/Video_TS

thanks,

Dave

jondecker76

• Alumni
  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 05:52:55 pm »
for a path, try /home/public/data/videos/..... all the way to your destination device.. for example, if I were to do it for my software raid device, my path would be:
"/home/public/data/videos/Software Raid 5 [64]"

tschak909

• LinuxMCE God
  • DOES work for LinuxMCE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 05:57:27 pm »
*laughs-a-bit*

um, a CHECK TABLE isn't going to find table corruption unless the ISAM itself is corrupt.

For those that don't know, the pluto_media database, like the other pluto_* databases, takes the HABTM (Has and Belongs To Many) database design pattern to whole new heights. There are multiple join tables, which depend on each other, creating a nested join situation,  a mis-match in any of the keys in the join table, will create a rippling effect that causes subsequent entries into tables like Attributes, etc. to become more increasingly corrupt, which is why it is a good idea TO NOT FUCK WITH THE DATABASE MANUALLY.

While sqlCVS -v can fix some of the problems in the database, it only can fix problems that are easily identifiable such as null foreign keys, or references to foreign keys that no longer exist.

-Thom

royw

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2008, 06:23:10 pm »
Thom, you just beat me to pointing out that the db check only verifies the db infrastructure and not the contents.  I've played a little with a brute force content checker but it currently runs really slow.  Oh, and on the HABTM design pattern, I wish it were, but unfortunately the join tables are not pure (they have fields in excess of two foreign keys), so it's more like a HABTM implemented with the Has Many design pattern.

Going back a few messages, if I understand correctly, UpdateMedia ran fine from the command line, the problem is just when updating from FAMS.  If so, then the place to look is /var/log/apache2/error.log. 

HTH,
Roy

rodercot

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 07:17:29 pm »
Here is a media_update on 1 movie in disk 1 which yes ran and completed in about 5 seconds from the command line.

linuxmce@dcerouter:~$ sudo /usr/pluto/bin/UpdateMedia -d /home/public/data/other/Windows\ Share-disk1\ \[49\]/Movies1/8_mile
10      07/10/08 13:12:42.999           Activating Pluto Media Identifier... <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:43.000           Pluto Media Identifier activated. Extensions 27 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:43.000           MediaState::LoadDbInfo ready to run big query <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:43.005           MediaState::LoadDbInfo got 1 rows <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:43.005           UpdateMedia::ReadDirectory /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:47.917           UpdateMedia::ScanSubfolders dir /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile: subdirs found: 2 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:47.917           '/home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile' is a ripped dvd <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:47.970           Need to update file for /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile: current attr date 2008-07-06 13:21:32, has attr 1 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:47.970           Sync mode for dir /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile: modeBoth <0xb6af86c0>
05      07/10/08 13:12:47.971           # PlutoMediaFile STARTED: dir /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1 file 8_mile <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:47.971           # ID3FileHandler::LoadAttributes: loading 0 attributes in the attribute file /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile/8_mile.id3 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.076           Serialize read bookmarks: 0 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.076           # LoadPlutoAttributes: pluto attributes loaded (from id3 file - general object tag) 21 <0xb6af86c0>
=== GEOB (General encapsulated object): ()[]: , 1650 bytes
=== TPE1 (Lead performer(s)/Soloist(s)): Eminem
=== TIT2 (Title/songname/content description): 8 Mile (Widescreen Edition)
=== APIC (Attached picture): ()[, 0]: , 31960 bytes
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.304           # LoadPlutoAttributes: id3 attributes loaded (from id3 file - common tags) 3 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.304           MergePictures: merging 0 pictures from our tag with 1 pictures from PIC tags <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.304           LoadPlutoAttributes: loading picture with size 31960 from PIC tag - md5sum 969a724c79c33b2e9074ca3335153dcb <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.304           Processing path /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1, file 8_mile. Found 21 attributes, 1 long attributes in file <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.305           SetFileAttribute /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile 1133 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.305           Attr in db : type 31            value Color <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.305           Attr in db : type 31            value DVD-Video <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.305           Attr in db : type 31            value NTSC <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.305           Attr in db : type 31            value Widescreen <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.305           Attr in db : type 31            value Dolby <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.305           Attr in db : type 2             value Kim Basinger <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.305           Attr in db : type 31            value Closed-captioned <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.305           Attr in db : type 31            value Subtitled <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 17            value Universal Studios <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 31            value Dubbed <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 31            value Anamorphic <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 31            value DTS Surround Sound <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 1             value Curtis Hanson <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 2             value Eminem <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 2             value Mekhi Phifer <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 2             value Brittany Murphy <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 2             value Evan Jones <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 6             value B00005JLQE <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Attr in db : type 13            value 8 Mile (Widescreen Edition) <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           # LoadPlutoAttributes: pluto attributes merged with those from database 21 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           Long attribute in db : type 37          value  movie debut in 8 Mile, an urban  drama that makes a fairly standard plot fly through its gritty attention  to detail. Jimmy Smith (Eminem), nicknamed B Rabbit, can't pull himself  together to take the next step with his career--or with his life. Angry  about his alcoholic mother (Kim Basinger) and worried about his little  sister, Rabbit lets out his feelings with twisting, clever raps admired by  his friends, who keep pushing him to enter a weekly rap face-off. But  Rabbit resists--until he meets a girl (Brittany Murphy) who might offer  him support and a little hope that his life could get better. Under the  smart and ambitious direction of Curtis Hanson (L.A. Confidential,  Wonder Boys) and ably supported by the excellent cast and the burnt-out environment of Detroit slums, Eminem reveals a surprising  vulnerability that makes 8 Mile vivid and compelling. --Bret  Fetzer... <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.306           # LoadPlutoAttributes: pluto long attributes merged with those from database 1 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.307           LoadCoverarts: loaded 1 unique pictures from file <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.307           LoadCoverarts: not loading picture with size 31960 from database, because we already have it in file - md5sum 969a724c79c33b2e9074ca3335153dcb <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.307           LoadBookmarkPictures: clear bookmarks from file.We'll use those from db: 0 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.308           # SaveMiscInfo: FK_FileFormat 2, FK_MediaSubType 2 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.308           File 1133 has now media type 3 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.308           # GetPicAttribute: file 1133 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.308           Found 1 pics for file <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.308           # GetPicAttribute: got picture 231 associated to file 1133 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.308           SetPicAttribute /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile PK_Picture 231 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.308           SetPicAttribute /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile PK_Picture 231 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.308           # GetPicAttribute: file 1133 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.309           Found 1 pics for file <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.309           # GetPicAttribute: got picture 231 associated to file 1133 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.309           SetPicAttribute /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile PK_Picture 231 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.403           # ID3FileHandler::SaveAttributes: saving 21 attributes in the attribute file /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile/8_mile.id3 <0xb6af86c0>
05      07/10/08 13:12:48.403           # ID3FileHandler::SaveAttributes: saving 1 pictures into APIC tags to /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile/8_mile.id3 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.403           # ID3FileHandler::SaveAttributes: saving into APIC picture size 31960 <0xb6af86c0>
Writing: PK_Attr = -1000                ()[]:
Don't know yet how to save tag with PK_Attr = -1000 and value ()[]:
Writing: PK_Attr = 1            Curtis Hanson
Don't know yet how to save tag with PK_Attr = 1 and value Curtis Hanson
Writing: PK_Attr = 2            Eminem
Writing: PK_Attr = 6            B00005JLQE
Don't know yet how to save tag with PK_Attr = 6 and value B00005JLQE
Writing: PK_Attr = 13           8 Mile (Widescreen Edition)
Writing: PK_Attr = 17           Universal Studios
Don't know yet how to save tag with PK_Attr = 17 and value Universal Studios
Writing: PK_Attr = 31           DTS Surround Sound
Don't know yet how to save tag with PK_Attr = 31 and value DTS Surround Sound
10      07/10/08 13:12:48.657           Serialize write bookmarks: 0 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.265           # SyncDbAttributes: ready to sync db with attributes found in attribute file <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.265           # SyncDbAttributes: attributes is db 19, total 21 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.265           # SyncDbAttributes: long attributes is db 1, total 1 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.266           SaveCoverarts: got 1 coverarts in db. Merging with 1 from file <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.266           SaveCoverarts: not adding picture with size 31960, md5sum 969a724c79c33b2e9074ca3335153dcb since is already in db <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.266           # SaveMiscInfo: FK_FileFormat 2, FK_MediaSubType 2 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.267           File /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile, PK_File 1133 - midmd5 is d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e <0xb6af86c0>
Mapped file /mnt/device/55 : 27 -> 55
Mapped file /mnt/device/54 : 26 -> 54
Mapped file /mnt/device/52 : 30 -> 52
Mapped file /mnt/device/49 : 28 -> 49
Mapped file /mnt/device/56 : 25 -> 56
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.267           File /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile on pluto device 49 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.267           File /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1/8_mile assigned to user 0 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.329           # PlutoMediaFile ENDED: dir /home/public/data/other/Windows Share-disk1 [49]/Movies1 file 8_mile, sync mode modeBoth <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.329           Sync'ing db with directory... <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.329           DB sync'd with directory! <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.329           AlarmManager::~AlarmManager start 0x80c4258 <0xb6af86c0>
10      07/10/08 13:12:49.330           AlarmManager::~AlarmManager done 0x80c4258 <0xb6af86c0>

Dave
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 07:21:14 pm by rodercot »

rodercot

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2008, 07:27:03 pm »
Here is one with a space in the folder/file name from the command line.

linuxmce@dcerouter:~$ sudo /usr/pluto/bin/UpdateMedia -d /home/public/data/other/Windows\ Share-disk1\ \[49\]/Movies1/American Wedding
Unknown option Wedding
Unknown: Wedding
UpdateMedia, v.2.0.0.44.0804112200
Usage: UpdateMedia [-h hostname] [-u username] [-p password] [-D database] [-P mysql port]
[-d The list with directories, pipe delimited] [-U UPnP mount point to scan] [-s] [-t]
hostname    -- address or DNS of database host, default is `dce_router`
username    -- username for database connection
password    -- password for database connection, default is `` (empty)
database    -- database name.  default is pluto_main
-s          -- Update all search tokens
-t          -- Update all thumbnails
-w                      -- Synchronize files only
-B          -- Run as daemon
Directory defaults to /home
10      07/10/08 13:24:35.673           AlarmManager::~AlarmManager start 0x80c4258 <0xb6b1b6c0>
10      07/10/08 13:24:35.673           AlarmManager::~AlarmManager done 0x80c4258 <0xb6b1b6c0>
linuxmce@dcerouter:~$

Dave