Author Topic: New Core Install  (Read 2200 times)

PowrrrPlay

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
New Core Install
« on: June 05, 2008, 04:57:32 pm »
Hello:

I have my LMCE up and running as a pure core/file server.
The main LMCE menu is there.   I checked out all the functions from this menu and they seem to be fine.

I then created a new administrator id.   Success.
I then attempted to log in under the web admin localhost/browswer on the core/server machine.

The first time I tried to log in I received a log in error message.   I guess I typed the password wrong!   ::)

So then i re entered the password and the verification process started working.

Unfortunately the localhost/browser log in keeps coming back with a message, "resend".   I keep clicking "resend" and seem to be stuck in a loop as after clicking resend the localhost/browser returns with "resend".

I crashed the server and rebooted.   everything looks good so I tried to log in again via the localhost/browser and I keep getting the local host browser message from the log in window "resend".   Any ideas.   I have been searching the forums with no luck on finding a similar issue

pigdog

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
Re: New Core Install
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 02:33:44 am »
Yes, it's a pain.

You open the Web Admin site you get prompted for your KDE WALLET SERVICE password then you get WARNING - KONQUEROR.

Just cancel it.  Then to the right of the Google Search field there is the WEB connect icon.  Click on it and the Admin site page will be created in a new window.