Author Topic: Making phone calls from MD - FreePBX config  (Read 2720 times)

Marper

• Guru
    • View Profile
Making phone calls from MD - FreePBX config
« on: May 29, 2008, 04:58:54 am »
Hi hope someone can lend a hand -

Configured FREEPBX manually as well as Phone Lines in the Wizard located in WebAdmin Page.  I can make calls and receive calls from the Core,, but I cannot on any MD.  Is there something more I need to configure in WebAdmin to get each MD to receive and make calls ?

Thankks

Marper

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Making phone calls from MD - FreePBX config
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 03:28:40 am »
I'm hoping someaone can give me a pointter on how to troubleshoot this issue.  I get sound from DVD Play and prettty much everrything in the MD Main screen.  Additionally, when a phone call comes in, the core will ring as well as dial out.  I thought the MD was not dialing at one time, but it does dial out, but when calls come in it does not display an incoming call.  help

Marper

• Guru
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] Re: Making phone calls from MD - FreePBX config
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 08:04:03 am »
When I looked at the config and I went over all the settings, two things stood out.  1) the default settings that the setup wizard sets do not work for Teliax, they were all wrong. 2) When I configured my system for Maual audio settings, and selected update, I began to get the phone ring and display on the orbinter.

Thanks for the help

Zaerc

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Department of Redundancy Department.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 01:15:04 pm »
Glad to see you got it sorted, maybe you could file a mantis report on the problems you encountered with the automatic configuration of Teliax.
"Change is inevitable. Progress is optional."
-- Anonymous

Marper

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 05:53:00 am »
Did not know this existed, thanks for the direction and I will add my experience.