Thanks for your work in setting up the steps to consider in selecting a motherboard for LinuxMCE. I can tell that you spent a lot of time compiling the information and thought that it was most helpful. You did a nice job explaining terms which are familiar to veteran users, but not to those that are new to LinuxMCE, such as PXE and GPU.
Listed below are a few suggestions which may make it easier for a new user or someone doing research:
1. Three different sections for motherboard selection based upon core, hybrid/core, and client. This would make it even easier to focus on the specific needs of the system being built.
2. Some more detail about the case for the motherboard.
3. Information about things like Bluetooth, and remote control receiver.
4. You have done a nice job detailing your personal hybrid. You might want to make those references links to that page (such as under Video Decoding Requirements)
5. Under video decoding, it would be nice to have some more options listed if possible. Or, at least a link to a list of others.
6. Also under video decoding, it would be helpful to have some explanations as to what the different playback results mean. I want to make sure when I select the components for my hybrid that I have a processor capable not only of working with my current TV, but something that will work with TV's I may purchase in the future.
Well, that is the list of things I thought might enhance the page. Please do not take this as critical, rather my first impression.
Feel free to post back your thoughts. If I come up with some other items, I will include them as well.
Overall, I felt like a learned a huge amount from reading the page and it was very insightful.