Author Topic: Fiire's SureFiire Guarantee  (Read 2749 times)

guisep

• View Profile
Fiire's SureFiire Guarantee
« on: March 12, 2008, 11:30:00 pm »
Anyone purchase a Fiire system and have them code for a device?  If so how did it work out?  What did they add for you?
On another note, does anyone have a FiireEngine running 710?  I know the 1" and 2.2" stations are having a problem running it but I'm guessing the set-top box is fine, again anyone running it?  Any problems?

Thanks

grepico

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Fiire's SureFiire Guarantee
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 06:26:16 pm »
I've got a Fiire Engine running 0710B4 and it seems to run well. 

I also have one each of the 3 Fiire Stations and I'm getting an error that a device didn't start properly whenever I boot them.  They continue to come up but when I go to the add software screen to add DVD CSS on the MD, it's blank.  I have the bars that would normally have the name of the software to install but no text inside them and they are unresponsive when I click on them.

I haven't looked into a fix at all yet.

grepico

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Fiire's SureFiire Guarantee
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 09:27:23 pm »
I've got a Fiire Engine running 0710B4 and it seems to run well. 

I also have one each of the 3 Fiire Stations and I'm getting an error that a device didn't start properly whenever I boot them.  They continue to come up but when I go to the add software screen to add DVD CSS on the MD, it's blank.  I have the bars that would normally have the name of the software to install but no text inside them and they are unresponsive when I click on them.

I haven't looked into a fix at all yet.

I'm having the same issue as well.  Contacting Fiire yielded a response of "0710 is beta and not stable".

If anybody smarter than me (just about everybody) comes up with a solution I would love you long time.