Author Topic: Want to use the md's for regular computing as well, need to install new locale  (Read 2510 times)

Itsik

• Guru
    • View Profile
I would like my kids to try and have my kids use their md's as regular computers as well.
I order to do this, I need to install Hebrew support on each of them.
I have followed this guide and everything seems find accept for one thing.
In the guide, I need to go to system-->administration -->language support, and install the language, but under kde desktop, in the system administration menu, I can't install another language in the system settings/regional options, the language is not in the list, and it wont install anything else using the apropriate button either.
Any ideas ?

thnx
Itsik

1audio

• Addicted
    • View Profile
You may need to enable more sources in the sources.list to get the additional languages available. This can open the system to other packages that might break things however. So you should reset it after adding the missing pieces.

Itsik

• Guru
    • View Profile
You may need to enable more sources in the sources.list to get the additional languages available. This can open the system to other packages that might break things however. So you should reset it after adding the missing pieces.

Could you please explain how to do it (all the process please, as I'm a total noob to linux ...)

thnx
Itsik