Looks like there will be an RC1 (release candidate) release next week by the way
We were just talking about it on IRC this morning.
We have the 100% Xorg CPU usage under control now (using the config+driver combination tkmedia and hari tested), and ZWave is working about as well as we can expect until we do some major ZWave work. Unfortunately, the VIA issues don't look they are solvable by us, we need better drivers either from OpenChrome or VIA themselves, but this shouldn't hold up the release now that it has been investigated. Razvan is looking at the disked MD problem today, this looks like it is mostly an installation issue (I accidentally made a disked MD last week when making a former core a netbooted MD.)
Some more testing needs to be done before a release candidate is cut, but the issues that remain are not really blockers.
Hopefully we can begin working on 0804 soon...