Author Topic: Fiire Cheif remote + dongle for sale (Brand New)  (Read 10127 times)

jondecker76

• Alumni
  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
Fiire Cheif remote + dongle for sale (Brand New)
« on: February 13, 2008, 02:31:07 am »
I finally got my Fiire Cheif remote and used it for about 4 hours. While it is a nice remote, and the follow me is great - I have become spoiled by touch-screen orbiters and the visual feedback they provide.

Again, this remote is practically brand new - I have all original paperwork (including the $162.00 purchase) and I only used it enough to see if I prefer it over touch-screen orbiters. And with 3 more touch-screen computerss that I would like to buy for use as orbiters, I need to recoup some of my costs and keep putting my money in that direction.

Also - I know getting these in countries outside of the USA is cost prohibitive - I will ship to anywhere, as long as the buyer pays the postage.

I am asking $125.00 firm, buyer pays postage. My paypal is jondecker76@yahoo.com

Also, if anyone would like me to list it with a buy-it-now on ebay, I would be happy to do that. If you want to check my feedback on ebay, my ebay user id is also jondecker76

again, this is for the Fiire Cheif exactly as you would receive it from Fiire - 1 remote, 1 dongle, a manual, and a quick-start guide. As well as the LMCE 704 disk that came with it.

sk1

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Fiire Cheif remote + dongle for sale (Brand New)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 03:58:45 am »
If I had my house built and system installed, I would buy that in a second.  Can you hold it for 6 months? ;)  Somehow I don't think you'll find trouble getting rid of that.

skip

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 10:47:08 am »
I finally got my Fiire Cheif remote and used it for about 4 hours. While it is a nice remote, and the follow me is great - I have become spoiled by touch-screen orbiters and the visual feedback they provide.

Again, this remote is practically brand new - I have all original paperwork (including the $162.00 purchase) and I only used it enough to see if I prefer it over touch-screen orbiters. And with 3 more touch-screen computerss that I would like to buy for use as orbiters, I need to recoup some of my costs and keep putting my money in that direction.

Also - I know getting these in countries outside of the USA is cost prohibitive - I will ship to anywhere, as long as the buyer pays the postage.

I am asking $125.00 firm, buyer pays postage. My paypal is jondecker76@yahoo.com

Also, if anyone would like me to list it with a buy-it-now on ebay, I would be happy to do that. If you want to check my feedback on ebay, my ebay user id is also jondecker76

again, this is for the Fiire Cheif exactly as you would receive it from Fiire - 1 remote, 1 dongle, a manual, and a quick-start guide. As well as the LMCE 704 disk that came with it.

1. 2. 3. sold ;)

take it

best regards,
Hari
rock your home - http://www.agocontrol.com home automation

jondecker76

• Alumni
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 10:55:55 am »
Just email me and let me know how you want to handle it - its still available. I have to work tonight and I won't be home until about 8:00 PM but I will check my email as soon as I get home

Also - it is first-com first-serve!

jondecker76

• Alumni
    • View Profile
Re: Fiire Cheif remote + dongle for sale (Brand New) (Sold!)
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 06:20:21 pm »
--Sold---

Ok Hari - got your email. Its yours. Lets work out the details over email. Mainly I need to know where you are so I can calculate the shipping!

thanks,

Jon

jondecker76

• Alumni
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 02:01:26 am »
Hari -

If I don't hear back from you I'm going to relist this. I'm not sure why, but you haven't replied to any of my emails.

thanks,

Jon

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 01:46:01 pm »
Hari -

If I don't hear back from you I'm going to relist this. I'm not sure why, but you haven't replied to any of my emails.

thanks,

Jon
i'm not sure why you don't get it, sent two times, they were sent out by my server and accepted by the MX:
Code: [Select]
Feb 13 16:53:35 mail postfix/smtp[25799]: E0E8842975: to=<XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com>, relay=g.mx.mail.yahoo.com[206.190.53.191], delay=2, status=sent (250 ok dirdel)
Feb 14 16:20:42 mail postfix/smtp[29667]: 7521EE633: to=<XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com>, relay=f.mx.mail.yahoo.com[209.191.88.247], delay=11, status=sent (250 ok dirdel)

best regards,
Hari
rock your home - http://www.agocontrol.com home automation

jondecker76

• Alumni
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 11:41:11 pm »
Hari,

I can't fins anything anywhere in my yahoo mail (even checked the spam folder)

Can you email my other account - jondecker76@windstream.net ?

thanks,

Jon

Lexje

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 12:31:42 pm »
Jondecker76,

If your Fiire Chief is still available, please let me know.
Are you located in the Netherlands?

Thx,

Erwin
erwinpanen[AT]imapmail[DOT]org