Still struggling to get this LMCE to life....
It seems my VGA settings are cluttered somewhere.
My system has nvidia NX8600GT inside. (twin monitor)
I did a fresh install of LMCE with all the settings to default. (even added 2nd NIC)
Someway I always manage to get visual contact with my system, but someway settings have changed and I don't know why or how / where to influence them.
1. Once I had LMCE Launch Manager showing first, then later it switched to LMCE
2. In the beginning I had the typical Kubuntu login screen, user / pwd. It doesn't come up anymore...
3. On an other boot, upon entering KDE, I had 6 desktops.
4. On yet another boot, I have 4 desktops.
5. Now, finally, the only way I can get visual contact is by Alt-F2 ing into CLI, and do startx
How can I get this straightened out??
It seems there is an AVWizard - but I cannot get to it... Surely there must be a command to call it from CLI??http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/AVWizard_Step_by_Step#The_AVWizard_does_not_start-> Okay this one I found: /usr/pluto/bin/AVWizard
It seems there is an awfull lot of information in the wiki. Only I can not find a full content listing? Do I have to register?
Most of the time I find stuff by just plain googling and then I drop onto the wiki... One should at least be able to find things from wihtin the wiki, shouldn't one??
Thanks for your efforts!!