Author Topic: Filter Buttons in Show File List  (Read 2745 times)

tschak909

• LinuxMCE God
  • DOES work for LinuxMCE.
    • View Profile
Filter Buttons in Show File List
« on: February 08, 2008, 09:42:08 am »
very odd, would like some extra pairs of eyes... I've not managed to get my games file list to show any entries in the Sort, Genre, Source, or More filter options when selecting a file. I have added stuff to all the MediaType and AttributeType tables all over pluto_media, yet, can't seem to find the issue as to why they aren't showing for my media type. I am using media type 29, and the appropriate code for this, seems to be in MediaList_Grids.cpp, under Media_Plugin...but what am I missing? ... anyone got an idea?

-Thom

1audio

• Addicted
    • View Profile
Re: Filter Buttons in Show File List
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 04:02:29 am »
I have similar problems with music files. There are problems with attribute handling in the sorting. I have prodded the devs. on this but a mantis entry describing your issue could speed the fixes along. I believe they are related.

colinjones

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Re: Filter Buttons in Show File List
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 04:24:12 am »
I recently added a mantis about some of the sort/attribute issues. Can you take a look at these 1audio and see if it matches your experience? If not, please feel free to expand my ticket with more data, they could be related... I didn't respond to Thom's question earlier as I had no idea whether this would translate to his new media type, so I don't think I can add any value there...