Author Topic: Dual graphic cards?  (Read 9368 times)

colinjones

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Re: Dual graphic cards?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2009, 09:49:44 pm »
Posts 2 & 3 give you exactly the help you were seeking!

jimbodude

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 09:52:25 pm »

lindhardt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2009, 09:55:26 pm »
Posts 2 & 3 give you exactly the help you were seeking!
Sorry got blinded by the trashing... Thanks I will look closer at the posts

tschak909

• LinuxMCE God
  • DOES work for LinuxMCE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2009, 10:06:14 pm »
I think the language is appropriate for someone who is acting like a child.

Secondly, This system is a smart home platform. The Media Center functionality is only 20% of the entire system. We have a much larger functional scope, and very few people who work on it on a schedule approaching full time.

The system is very custom, and tightly integrated. Just because something works in Fedora, does not mean it works here, we have a vastly different plumbing structure underneath.

We DO NOT appreciate whiny users who seem to think that they are ENTITLED to features, and that if they are not there, then, gee, we aren't doing our work. If you want the feature, then it needs to be written, either by you, or by someone else. If you can't do it, then perhaps you can pay someone else to implement it, or.....

....heaven forbid.....

possibly exercise some patience?

and yes, the language, you asked for it.

-Thom

lindhardt

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 10:15:12 pm »
I think the language is appropriate for someone who is acting like a child.

Secondly, This system is a smart home platform. The Media Center functionality is only 20% of the entire system. We have a much larger functional scope, and very few people who work on it on a schedule approaching full time.

The system is very custom, and tightly integrated. Just because something works in Fedora, does not mean it works here, we have a vastly different plumbing structure underneath.

We DO NOT appreciate whiny users who seem to think that they are ENTITLED to features, and that if they are not there, then, gee, we aren't doing our work. If you want the feature, then it needs to be written, either by you, or by someone else. If you can't do it, then perhaps you can pay someone else to implement it, or.....

....heaven forbid.....

possibly exercise some patience?

and yes, the language, you asked for it.

-Thom

I'm sorry that I misunderstood what LinuxMCE is, I thought is was an alternative t Windows MCE...

I do understand and appreciate the effort people are putting into the developement of LinuxMCE and I think it has geat potential.

Again sorry for my out burst... I will try to make ti work since I think it's a great product...   

skeptic

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 11:16:26 pm »
Thom has very little patience when it comes to user requests, but he's a good guy and is a HUGE help to people here.  You'll get used to it.  A great way to get on his good side is to help with the project in some way.  I'm not a programmer, and maybe you aren't either, but that doesn't mean we can't help with the project even if it's just some small way.

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Wastes Life On LinuxMCE Since 2007
    • View Profile
    • My Home
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 11:23:21 pm »
[..]
The Media Center functionality is only 20% of the entire system.
[..]

Now, where have I heard that before ...  ;D