posde, you're right. To build desired plugin without package you have to do following:
- download the S2lipliannin
archive and unpack it into /usr/src, for example;
- download VDR 1.7.11
and unpack it into your home dir;
- download desired plugin sources to the <VDR-1.7.11>/PLUGINS/src;
- copy /usr/src/s2-liplianin/linux/include/linux/dvb into /usr/include/linux/dvb. Otherwise you'll get error:
#error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 5.0!
- change path to the VDR headers in the plugin's Makefile:
INCLUDES = -I$(VDRDIR)/include
INCLUDES = -I/usr/include/vdr
- run the plugin building procedure as usual:
- copy binaries to the /usr/lib/vdr/plugins;
- copy configs to the /var/lib/vdr/plugins and make symlins into /etc/vdr
Thant's it. I built a few plugins successfully using that approach.