Author Topic: Fixed "Newbie" problem, let me know if you encounter any problems with forum.  (Read 3159 times)

danielk

• Guru
    • View Profile
I just fixed the problem where everyone was tagged as a "Newbie" even if they had posted hundreds of times.

If you experience any problems, first try logging out and back in and then if it continues, e-mail me at danielk@cuymedia.net, or send me a private message.

Matthew

• Douchebag
  • Addicted
    • View Profile
I just fixed the problem where everyone was tagged as a "Newbie" even if they had posted hundreds of times.

If you experience any problems, first try logging out and back in and then if it continues, e-mail me at danielk@cuymedia.net, or send me a private message.

Thanks, though I'm no "Guru" despite my plentiful postings.

This afternoon I noticed the forums disappear and reappear several times over about 30 minutes. Was that part of the fix rollout, or is something scary going on?

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control

Thanks, though I'm no "Guru" despite my plentiful postings.

This afternoon I noticed the forums disappear and reappear several times over about 30 minutes. Was that part of the fix rollout, or is something scary going on?
that was part of the fix. If you encounter any more problems contact danielk or ddamron.

best regards,
Hari
rock your home - http://www.agocontrol.com home automation

danielk

• Guru
    • View Profile
Guru status is based entirely on how often you've posted. :)

The member status changes caused forum members with over 150 posts to lose their reading privileges temporarily until I figured out how to get SMF to re-cache the changes I had made. I then tackled the "Regular Poster" and "Veteran" post count levels, those groups of members should have only had problems for a few seconds.