General > Compatible Products & Services

linuxmcestore comming soon. Now Open

(1/16) > >>

tkmedia:
linuxmcestore comming soon.  I will be setting up an online store catering to linuxmce soon (ala mythtv store) what would you like to see there.

Does anyone have any issues of me calling it linuxmcestore.com

All input welcome.

Tim

http://lmcecompatible.com/

rrambo:
What all will you be selling??  Pre-configured systems??  I think there is a need for an online store selling hardware known to work and ready to go with lmce..  Also parts and accessories that are compatible...  capture cards..  remotes... etc...  of course, people like me will always want to find the cheapest price and build it ourselves...  unless your prices are very competitive....  I would be willing to spend a little extra for a pre-configured system, but not much more...  like the fiire products..  the first thing most of us here do is go out and try to find the same parts to build it ourselves on the cheap..

tkmedia:
It has come to my attention that the name may be in conflict. And do not want to imply that it the store is officially endorsed by linuxmce, only that the products have been tested or are known to work with linuxmce.

So in addition to suggested products it looks like a name is needed as well.

rrambo:
linuxmediacenter.com
linuxhtpc.com
linuxmediacentersolutions.com

colinjones:
I'd like to see it offer reasonable world-wide shipping, not just limited to N.A or EU - possible?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version