Ok, figured it out.
1. Log into Dcerouter
2. In frame on left side, scroll down to bottom to the 'Events Handler' category. Click 'Timed Events'
3. Enter the name of your new event in the box (the only place to enter it) and choose 'Day of the Week Based' and hit 'Add'
4. You will then see a page similar to the one here. You will see the rooms you can use, and you will need to enter the time for the event to be fired. Save at this point.
5. Then you will need to add the event to be fired. From the drop-down list, choose Media Plugin. Its a child of DCErouter I believe. When you settle on Media Plugin, the box to right will be updated with the appropriate commands. choose command MH play media and hit add.
6. This will bring up the parameters box and you can enter your setting here. Remember, use the path provided to the file in the database .You can find it under 'media files sync' from the top navigation menu under 'Files & Media').
7. Save you should be good to go.
DO NOT test the command from there!!!! It will delete the command (but not the event). If you must test, either set the alarm for a few minutes ahead or goto the devices tree and send the command directly to the device.