I may as well do it, i've set up an account with Fiire already anyway so it's just a matter of placing the order, and I can't imagine the freight prices interstate would be that much different.
I recommend the process we use is:
1) Work out how many Fiire Chiefs and Additional Dongles you're after and PM me your postal address and I can provide you with either bank account details or paypal details to send the money through.
2) We wait a few more days to see if there is anymore interest and anyone else in AUS would like to order one.
3) I'll lodge the order with Fiire, confirm freight pricing, and give everyone their purchase price in $AU + roughly $10 to factor in interstate freight. (if there's any difference i'll refund it to each person with a money order)
4) I'll wait to receive the money in from everyone so we should agree on a cut-off date for payment.
5) I'll Pay for the order and give everyone a copy of the purchase invoice and relevant freight invoices, and hopefully get a tracking number so we can track the movements of the packages.
6) Wait for Remote Control Goodness.
I would also like to strongly clarify that this would strictly be a non-profit exercise and is only to save myself and some fellow MCErs some cash towards their equipment. Hence I can't be held responsible for any Freight Holdups, DOA or warranty issues. Sorry for the spiel, I just know how these things sometimes go down.