Author Topic: check.wml error  (Read 4011 times)

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
check.wml error
« on: October 27, 2005, 05:18:26 am »
I get the following when I attempt to load check.wml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><br />
<b>Warning</b>:  main(include/masterusers.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/var/www/pluto-admin/check.wml</b> on line <b>7</b><br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  main(): Failed opening required 'include/masterusers.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in <b>/var/www/pluto-admin/check.wml</b> on line <b>7</b><br />

I cannot find the file masterusers.inc.php anywhere. This is using .31 loaded fresh from CD.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
check.wml error
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 08:05:27 am »
Please edit /var/www/pluto-admin/check.wml and remove line 7, that with include("include/masterusers.inc.php"); since that library it's not used anymore.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
next problem with wap
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 10:47:59 pm »
Removing the bad include let's me bring up the wap page on my phone. Upon entering my username, pin and phone number (including area code), I get the message back "Error: Invalid login."

I did create myself a pin from the users page. Is there anything else I need to do to enable login using check.wml?

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
check.wml error
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 08:09:54 am »
Is there anything else I need to do to enable login using check.wml?

No, just setting the pin should be enough. Did you used any special characters or white spaces in username or phone number?

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
check.wml error
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 08:23:28 am »
I didn't use any spaces or dashes in the numbers. Is there any restriction on the pin number? Any other way I can validate that my pin number was in fact setup?

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
check.wml error
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 09:03:02 am »
The only place where you can change your pin code is pluto admin website, you can change it there.
Try to access http://localhost/pluto-admin/check.wml with Opera browser (it had WML support), to see if it's not a phone issue (BTW, what phone do you have?)
If still doesn't work, you can activate remote access which will let us connect to your sistem to find out why it's not working (Wizard/Security/Outside access in pluto admin), and send the info by email.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
opera fails the same way
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 04:29:41 pm »
I tried opera and it gives the same error invalid login message. I don't understand enough of your php code to see where it retreives the info for validation. Can I fire up mysql and look at some records?

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
integer conversion eats leading zeros
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 07:31:49 am »
I spent some time looking at this problem and it turns out that you convert the pin to an interger from a string before running the encryption hash when setting it up in pluto admin. This consumes leading zeros. check.wml doesn't do the string to integer conversion. Using leading zeros in my pin is what prevented me from logging in.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
check.wml error
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 07:29:22 am »
You are right, the pin code was converted to int before encryption. I removed that conversion, so after the next release, the users will be able to use pin codes with leading zeros.