Archive > Orbiter Mobile - Users

PlutoMO won't update & install on new version

<< < (2/4) > >>

archived:
Hi,

thanks - vmc is right now....

But wap part still doesn't work (I can access wap pages with IE browser...) - it says like "unknown answer " - I'm not sure if I translated right...

Also another minor - when in DVD remote on MO, when you get into other symbian apps, MO is still intercepting arrow keys and pops up back every now and then....

Regards,

Rob.

archived:
Hi Rob,

--- Quote ---
Also another minor - when in DVD remote on MO, when you get into other symbian apps, MO is still intercepting arrow keys and pops up back every now and then....
--- End quote ---

Right, this is a bug. I assigned this mantis for me: http://plutohome.com/support/mantis/view.php?id=1112. Thanks.

--- Quote ---But wap part still doesn't work (I can access wap pages with IE browser...) - it says like "unknown answer " - I'm not sure if I translated right...
--- End quote ---

There are few issues with the commands sent by Vali from the wap pages, fixed for 30 release (which will be available this week).

Thanks,
Chris M.

archived:
Hi,

How do you get the vmc file onto the mobile? I've managed to get the sis file installed, but when I run the PlutoMO program, it just says (no data).

I'm assuming this is something to do with the vmc file btw ;)

The phone's a Panasonic X700.

Cheers,

Darren.

archived:
Hi,

To send the vmc file, you need to in pluto-admin website, click on your mobile phone device and check "Resend VMC to phone". Then reload the router.

Regards,
Chris M.

archived:
Been there, done that! ;)

I'm at work at the moment, but when I get home I'll take a look through my logs. From what I remember tho', it looked as if it could see the phone, and wanted to send the file, but it wasn't being sent.

Is there any way I can send it manually?

Cheers,

Darren.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 
Go to full version