Author Topic: svn checkout problem: svn: Can't open 'trunk/src/mce-launcher/.svn/tmp/config.gu  (Read 8775 times)

Zaerc

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Department of Redundancy Department.
    • View Profile
Well, I am insatiable. 8)  And I'm only responsable for less then 5% of the posts on this forum, so you can't be refering to me.  :)

To be honest I'm not exactly sure what I can do to help out in that manner.  I more or less started post-whoring here because I want to know everything there is to know about LMCE, figuring if I could answer most of the simple questions that would take the load off a bit and with a bit of luck get more people involved.

I usually prefer to avoid any kind of responsability and I was kind of hoping that role would have been filled by someone with a bit less flawed personality (i.e. not me) by now.  Also I might not have this much time on my hands in the future (unfortunately bills don't pay themselves, ask anybody :D).

I suppose that would probably give me access to some more resources and the opportunity to occasionally "hassle" ;) some people that know a lot more about how the system works.  On one hand I'd really love to, but on the other I'm very much aware of my poor "people skills". :-[ 

I'm going to need a couple of days to think about your subtle yet extremely flattering offer (if my head gets any bigger it will probably explode ;D).  And provided that the core developers would be interested in me fulfilling that role, please ask me (again) after the weekend.

"Change is inevitable. Progress is optional."
-- Anonymous