Author Topic: Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Duo PCIe and LMCE  (Read 2058 times)

Lowspirit

• View Profile
Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Duo PCIe and LMCE
« on: December 22, 2007, 05:30:11 pm »
I bought that card yesterday. Simply because it was the only one available within 100km. And i was too unpatient to order a tried card over the net :-). As always.  I have looked around the net and talked to Pinnacle support, and it seems that there are no drivers available for Linux for this model. I have until late next week to return it for a refund. Does anybody know if there will be support for this card in the next version of LMCE? Or in Kubuntu at all? In anything but windows? At all?

Zaerc

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Department of Redundancy Department.
    • View Profile
Re: Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Duo PCIe and LMCE
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 06:28:00 pm »
I bought that card yesterday. Simply because it was the only one available within 100km. And i was too unpatient to order a tried card over the net :-). As always.  I have looked around the net and talked to Pinnacle support, and it seems that there are no drivers available for Linux for this model. I have until late next week to return it for a refund. Does anybody know if there will be support for this card in the next version of LMCE? Or in Kubuntu at all? In anything but windows? At all?
If there are no linux drivers for that card available then you might as well return it today.
"Change is inevitable. Progress is optional."
-- Anonymous