Author Topic: Text to Speech  (Read 2552 times)

avajon

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Text to Speech
« on: October 16, 2007, 02:50:38 pm »
hi,

does anybody use the "Text to Speech" feature? I want to make an announce every day at 21 o'clock. But only 21 days and after that make 7 days nothing and then it should start from the beginning and so on. The reason is: my girlfriend always forget to take her pill  ;) So i thougt it would be a great feature if LinuxMCE tells her to take it. But another problem is: we watch TV and at 21 o'clock myth shut's down and xine do the annouce. How can i make the announce without stopping mythtv?

thanks
avajon

bulek

• Administrator
  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
  • Living with LMCE
    • View Profile
Re: Text to Speech
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 10:49:05 pm »
hi,

does anybody use the "Text to Speech" feature? I want to make an announce every day at 21 o'clock. But only 21 days and after that make 7 days nothing and then it should start from the beginning and so on. The reason is: my girlfriend always forget to take her pill  ;) So i thougt it would be a great feature if LinuxMCE tells her to take it. But another problem is: we watch TV and at 21 o'clock myth shut's down and xine do the annouce. How can i make the announce without stopping mythtv?

thanks
avajon

I'm not sure, but I think you have an option to select on which MDs your announcement will be played... but if your girlfriend doesn't hear them on other MDs....

Regards,

Bulek.
Thanks in advance,

regards,

Bulek.