What I get is either a totally pink screen, or a random mixture of green and yellow pixels. You can sometimes make out shapes, like the info bar on mythtv, but only because there is a definite block of randomness in that shape.
Sometimes, but not often, the window in which it's playing shrinks to the top left corner, and displays a pink block. This usually causes the machine to totally lock up, and I have to power down.
I can take some pictures if it'll help?
As I'm sure you can imagine this makes the machine pretty much unusable for anything other than TV, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd be very grateful.
Here are some other problems I've noticed. They may be unrelated, but it's possible they'll point to something.
1) After using MythTV there are random black boxes in my video library, even when I have no recordings. These go away after a reboot
2) When using MythTV, pressing F7 to show the LinuxMCE GUI will cause a total loss of signal, which can only be fixed with a reboot.
3) If a MythTV recording is in 4:3 ratio, it will be displayed as a box in the middle of the screen when watched back, as if it needs zooming in.
4) Frequently (70%-80% of the time) when using LinuxMCE's GUI to select chapters on a DVD, selecting my chosen chapter will simply send me straight back to the begining of the DVD (Usually the copyright notice)
5) If I rip an album with a lot of tracks on it, I can only select the first page of tracks, there is no way to scroll down the list to the next page (As you can with say movie chapters)