I'll post what I find out, but would also kindly ask if anyone else is willing to take part in this discussion and share results...
ASUS DIGIMatrix suits me fine. I'm going to take one to test. Sure, the results will be share
- almost everything works (audio,video, remote).
- added Panel utility, so have now temperature and time displayed
not working yet (to do):
- simple phone (didn't mangle with microphone yet)
- Wake on Lan
- must reconfigure some buttons on remote (to have "menu" "info" for mythtv etc...)
- mythbackend (I still have problems with TV card - but didn't try to solve it too hard)
- running mythtv gives some very strange colour settings - after that everything tends to pink colour...
- time on Panel is 1 hour behind when switched off - it seems more general Pluto problem....
I have older Digimatrix model wiht built in IR sensor.