Author Topic: Status of the LinuxMCE DVD's  (Read 15284 times)

webpaul1

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Status of the LinuxMCE DVD's
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 06:03:16 am »
***Finally*** they've arrived, and yes they work.  I shipped off the first 100 discs today.  The shipping is a bit slow since 75% of the orders are international and I have to fill out a customs form for each disc.  But they're on their way, and all 1,000 discs should be sent out over the next few days.  Very sorry again for the delays.  This was a real learning experience, but at least now I have lots of extra discs on hand and know exactly how to get discs replicated next time.

bostonnewbie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 10:24:20 pm »
I just got my DVD and the install went fine.....

DavidS

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 02:24:12 pm »
Hi,

I placed an order on the 17th December 2007 for Linux MCE on DVD and was told the Discs were being Mastered and a copy would be sent out in a day or so. Since then although I have through numerous ways (Google Checkout, Email direct) tried to get an update I have received no feedback at all.

Can someone advise what is the current situation with the DVD?
If there are further problems with Production then I am happy to wait it's just not knowing what's going on that I find frustrating!

Regards,
Dave.

danielk

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 04:48:09 pm »
TheOldForge,

I don't have any of the discs myself or I would just drop one in the post for you. But please e-mail me privately at danielk@cuymedia.com and I'll make sure you get your DVD.

-- Daniel

DavidS

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 07:21:06 pm »
Thanks Daniel!
I have sent my deatils as requested.

mchapman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 03:07:52 pm »
Hi Daniel,

Perhaps you could assist me as well? I placed an order back in December as well. I too received an email message indicating that the DVD's were due any day.

Thanks,

Mike

frodmda

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2008, 02:12:43 pm »
To Webpaul and Team,

Please can you provide a leadtime on this now as per our last comments the DVD's would be here in approx 1 week or so........  Please advise as when you will be sending these out....

Or should we consider requesting our money back (please do not take this as a threat)

Thanks

Rikki

Rikki is cheap

LOL

danielk

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 04:38:31 pm »
Anyone who ordered and hasn't gotten their LinuxMCE 0704 DVD, please e-mail me at danielk@cuymedia.net