Hi Chris and thanks for your reply
so in the end I have a supported device, but I realized this with only 6 months delay ... :oops: ... better later then never ...
Ok, so back to business with some issues that I noticed and that I'm going to list in no particular order:
1. Orbiter on my device is not that "stable", i.e. sometimes suddenly crashes with no apparent reason.
2. After an Orbiter crash, the orbiter won't start if my hybrid is playing some video. I have to stop playback and have the Onscreen Orbiter go back to the main screen and then the Orbiter on Web Pad will start.
Once it happened also that the hybrid wasn't playing, my XP Orbiter was in use (maybe on Computing screen) and Web Pad Orbiter didn't start until I switched back XP Orbiter to main screen.
3. When starting Orbiter it always tells me that last time it failed to update, and asks me to do again. If I say "yes" it gives me an error:
Failed to start UpdateBinaryCE.exe application
Please be sure that you are running the correct orbiter
4. Recently I've seen that occasionally on Orbiter restart the configuration file gets lost, i.e I have to re-enter device name and dcerouter IP
5. After a quick router reload Orbiter is not restarting automatically (as it happens for WinXP Orbiter). It always tells me obviously about the failed update, and it ends giving me a Fatal error: Window creation failed, and then I have to restart Orbiter manually
6 . I have made some restriction on the user that can access Orbiters. Basically I have 2 user, a "family" one and myself. On pluto admin I arranged the settings in order to require the pin code when someone is accessing any orbiter using my account, but it is not working.
This means that user "family" can switch to my account without being asked any pin. This is happening on any orbiter (i.e also on Xp Orbiter and hybrid OnScreen Orbiter)
I also posted on another thread a strange behaviour when playing mp3 files, but as I'm not sure that is related to Orbiter I've posted it on General issues -> newbielink:http://plutohome.com/support/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=2613#2613 [nonactive]
Forgive me if these are already known issues or if are due to some erroneous use/configuration of the device (I'm using Web Orbiter intensively only since 2 weeks..)