Author Topic: Overwhelmed with error "Orbiter cannot register with the router"  (Read 3211 times)

fahad

• First post!
    • View Profile
i tried all the information in this forum to overcome the problem but no luck, i think its hardware issue since other no getting the error, now i want to save my time coz i spent three days trying to fix it. Windows MCE is friendly more and i don't need to read a lot to build.
goodbye linuxMCE see you next time when its improved and little bugs

Zaerc

• Alumni
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Department of Redundancy Department.
    • View Profile
Re: Overwhelmed with error "Orbiter cannot register with the router"
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 05:14:56 am »
i tried all the information in this forum to overcome the problem but no luck, i think its hardware issue since other no getting the error, now i want to save my time coz i spent three days trying to fix it. Windows MCE is friendly more and i don't need to read a lot to build.
goodbye linuxMCE see you next time when its improved and little bugs
What an odd way to ask for help.  Has that approach ever worked, or is this the first time you tried it? 

Coincidently that error message is the first thing in the FAQ.  You did read the FAQ didn't you?

"Change is inevitable. Progress is optional."
-- Anonymous

Hoochster

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Overwhelmed with error "Orbiter cannot register with the router"
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 05:44:36 am »
LMAO, I read Zaerc's message first and started to think, great we got another forum where people think they are all that.  Then I read the original message, and my apologies to Zaerc for thinking that way heh.  I can agree 100% that only a moron would come in and bitch about something because he doesn't understand it and blame it on everyone else! 

If you don't find the answer in the Forums or FAQs or even if the answers are there and you are still a bit confused, then the least you could do is possibly ASK for help in a polite manner.  Nobody is an expert.  And I know you are just trying to get attention by letting us know that you aren't going to be using LinuxMCE, it really, not in the slightest way, bothers me that you are leaving.  So why bother wasting your time posting that you are leaving?

Anyways, had to post, sorry, and very sorry to Zaerc for what I started to think heh.