I found a workaround
1) Start KDE on the MD, open a web browser and download the correct driver from Nvidia
2) Log in to the Core with ssh (from any PC) and typed sudo -s press enter
3) Then ssh to the media director and typed sudo -s press enter
4) Type telinit 1 and press enter. The ssh link to the media director got lost....
5) On the MD press CTRL/ALT/F1 and type sudo -s press enter and it does not ask for a password.
6) Installations of the nvidia driver was easy, just write sh <drivername> and follow the intstructions.
After a reboot I selected the audio/video wizard on the MD gui, and it restarted to a black screen (AV Wizard), I pressed 1 once on the keyboard, waited and the Wizard was visible, now UI2 w/alpha blending works great
Now I just have to get 1366x768@66hz working for my display....