Author Topic: AverMedia AverTV DVB-T Volar configuration (usb stick)  (Read 4613 times)

Hugolp

• Veteran
    • View Profile
AverMedia AverTV DVB-T Volar configuration (usb stick)
« on: May 25, 2007, 08:55:28 pm »
Hi

I have installed linuxmce 1.1 BETA1 succesfully but when I am configuring it I havent figure out how to configure my usb dvb-t stick. Its an AverMedia AverTV DVB-T Volar. What I did was to go to the pluto admin web page and in the media director in the hybrid-core (where I have the usb dvb-t) I see a list down with pvr cards, but the AverMedia isnt there. So how do I use my card?

Hugo

PD: Forgot to say that I have it working in Mythtv in the same computer in my Ubuntu partition and that Kubuntu detects it fine.

cckrobinson

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: AverMedia AverTV DVB-T Volar configuration (usb stick)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 11:58:59 pm »
You can manually run the mythtv setup from the orbiter and add the card.  It's under the far right menu button (don't recall what it's called).  Click the button then select 'Computing' and you should see the mythTV setup option.  Configure it just like you did for Myth and you'll be good to go.  I don't know how to add it via the web admin, but that would be useful to know.

Hugolp

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 12:48:53 pm »
Ok. I went to computing, and I choose Mythtv setup. Then it appears a screen with a keyboard on the bottom, a blank page on the left with a point and some arrows in the center (that I cant move) and a Mouse leters to the right with two buttons (left and right) that do nothing. I can go back to the main menu.

I am guessing thats not what its supose to happen. Whats going on?

sharlee_angelo

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 12:07:46 pm »
are you sure that you are in the room where is the core/hybrid?
Read the F****** Logs!!!

Hugolp

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 09:21:31 am »
Ok. Dont know why linuxmce wasnt seeing my users and wouldnt let me check one. I had to reinstall and everything worked fine. Its working now. Thanks

Hugo