Yesyes, I have twinview working. But
1) I had to put the TV "LeftOf" the screen (despite that in real life it's right of...) so that the orbiter appears there. Is that really how I'm supposed to do it?
2) There is a deadspace under the tv (since its at 640x480, and the monitor at 1024x768) which I keep losing my pointer in. I don't like this.
3) I want to be able to use the orbiter and the desktop at the same time.
4) I want the cursor, whilst on the orbiter to be bound by the edges of the screen. Again, whilst I'm looking at the tv and not the monitor, I keep losing the cursor off the right/bottom of the screen.
5) MythTV, when loaded on the TV, has a window frame around it. This is annoying.
Basically, I think a lot of my problems could be solved by having seperate x servers. is it possible?