General > Users

Video Problems After Install

(1/2) > >>

socommaker:
Just finished the install.  Went through those green border screens and set everything up.  Seemed to work and then when I finished and went back to loading the MCE nothing came up.  I have tried re-installing it and choosing different resolutions, but still nothing readable after I finish with those green set up screens.  Any help would be nice.  At best I was able to get some white broken bars and then at the bottom a light purplish bar, but still unreadable.  Is there a way I can cycle through resolutions without having to re-install?

sharlee_angelo:
yes, you can change the resolutions after the installation. go to web admin, then media directors. there you will have all the media directors in the house, including the hybrid and the corresponding resolutions.

socommaker:
Is Web admin accessible through Unbutu 6.10 or is it only available through the MCE?  Because I cant see MCE when it boots in there.

sharlee_angelo:
i think it is accessible from ubuntu too.

socommaker:
So then now my question is how to access web admin through Unbutu?  Any clues anyone?  Or maybe I should ask is there a safe video setting that is known to work with any monitor(TV) size?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version