Archive > DCE Router Users

Trouble logging in

<< < (2/4) > >>

archived:
Aaron,
Here is the error I received when I ran

--- Code: ---usr/bin/mysql pluto_main </usr/pluto/install/database_initial_data.sql
--- End code ---

ERROR 1054 at line 12: Unknown column 'FK_Device_Audio' in 'field list'

I had a look at initialdata.php on my browser, and it looks like a SQL script file should look, (very well commented, by the way!), and contains the correct data for myself and my devices. The issue clearly seems to be that the field FK_Device_Audio doesn't exist, and therefore an error is thrown.

I am no a real wiz at mySQL nor Linux, and so I will refrain for the moment from bumping around looking for the original SQL script used to create the table, but it seems that may be where the problem is.
Best,
Nik

archived:
that explains everything.  Thanks.  It's an error in the database synchronization between our production server and our in-house development one.  We will post a new release (hopefully) tomorrow or the next day that will fix this.  You will probably just want to redo the kick-start cd then.  You will see on our website in the 'news' section the moment the updated version is posted.

archived:
I have the same problem, I can't log onto the Pluto Admin website after installing the Core (Debian), checked the Users & Device tables, neither have any entries....

archived:
Can you tell me what is your installation number so I can do some checking? You can see what the installation number is both in the "My Pluto" section on the website and in /etc/pluto.conf on your system as "FK_Installation=<number>"

archived:
The installation number is 6422

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 
Go to full version