Author Topic: AV Pipe Settings for Embedded TV Tuner  (Read 6405 times)

cafedumonde

• Veteran
    • View Profile
AV Pipe Settings for Embedded TV Tuner
« on: March 02, 2018, 01:09:21 am »

I finally got rid of my CRT television and bought an LG LCD TV with RS232 Control. Serial control is working and I can reliably turn it on and off when using media scenarios that come from the media director.

I am trying to enable LiveTV using the embedded tuner as input. The problem is that I can't seem to get the pipes right. The Audio pipe from the tuner is routed to the TV input of the Denon receiver and the video output of the tuner is routed to the Digital Tuner input of the TV. See the attached image

When I switch to the LiveTV scenario. LMCE switches the TV to its embedded tuner input but then switches back immediately to the HDMI input coming from my AVR.

As always, any advice would be appreciated...

CDM

tschak909

• LinuxMCE God
  • DOES work for LinuxMCE.
    • View Profile
Re: AV Pipe Settings for Embedded TV Tuner
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 12:19:34 am »
This is probably a bug where the on-screen display is showing the Pause/mute buttons in response to touching the remote. Does this happen on a non-onscreen orbiter too?

If this is the case, then somebody needs to go in with Designer, go to the Non-Pluto PVR remote, 16:9 V2 variation, and remove the goto screen that causes the play/mute butons to show up.

I don't have a designer setup atm.

-Thom

cafedumonde

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 06:07:21 pm »
I have been affected by the massive power outage in the Washington DC area. Power has been out for the last 3 days. I will confirm the behavior with the web orbiter when things are back to normal.

Thanks for the reply.

CDM

cafedumonde

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 09:59:12 pm »

I have tried with weborbiter. No luck. It seems that the router might be confused about the arrangement of the pipes. The issue does not occur when the paths of the audio and video pipes are the same. Is anyone else using a configuration like the one in the picture, where the paths are different?

CDM