Author Topic: Trouble pushing to Gitlab in my userspace repo  (Read 4666 times)

Gavlee

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
    • LinuxMCE Wiki Userspace
Trouble pushing to Gitlab in my userspace repo
« on: October 22, 2018, 04:33:36 am »
Hello

Sorry to be a pain.

I have made a test repo in my userspace on the Gitlab, I tried pushing a few test commits to it to see about getting started but  it looks like they are not showing up. The first two commits seemed to push fine from the command line but nothing is showing up when I look at the repo through Gitlab. I tried even making a commit through the web using Gitlab but the commit I made creating a new file did not complete saying the branch diverged. Do I need to commit on a branch other than master or something, or do I need elevated privileges - I am currently a Reporter.

Not sure what to do now any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Gav

Edit: The repo here should have two commits https://git.linuxmce.org/Gavlee/test
The reason I did a new repo and not a fork: I am in the middle of writing a wrapper around the buildscripts to try to make building LinuxMCE on foreign operating system easier. A new repo looks like the easiest and less invasive way to do it that is all.

Edit 2: The commits I made in the test repo are now visible, so thank you very much for the privilege and sorry for the bother.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 03:11:00 am by Gavlee »