General > Users

qorbiter and TV-Shows

(1/3) > >>

maverick0815:
Hello guys, I am having a little trouble making sense of how qorbiter handles TV-Shows.
Lets say I have a number of different TV-Shows with multiple seasons. The I put them in the filesystem is by having a folder that names the Show and then subfolders with the respective seasons (i.e. Season1, Season2...)
All in all no problem. I have also tagged those shows with there Episodes properly. With the onscreen orbiter I would go to sort them after filenames and navigate to the show>season>episode and select the episode I'd like to watch.
With qorbiter I go to video>TVshows and then I am presented with a number of buttons pertaining to the shows, however each season bears the name of the show and nothing else. So I have to guess, which one is the season I want to watch, trusting the sort order is ascending.
I have tried changing the view with the help of attribute, but I think I'm missing something.
What is your experience so far?

phenigma:
My experience is that there is no Filename sort provided by qOrbiter and having television shows in the list creates a massive mess.  I am unable to use qOrbiter for choosing media.

J.

Marie.O:
iOrbiter uses a mix. When you select Video / Program - it shows a master selector, ie. NCIS:LA - selecting that will give you a list of all files with that tag sorted by filename with the filename displayed. Works for me.

phenigma:
posde, anyway of doing that for non-Apple devices?  I for one will never have one.

J.

Marie.O:
It just uses the i* metapher and some of the UI ideas of the first iPods. Works just fine on any modern browser.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version