General > Installation issues

What I got working in 14.04

(1/2) > >>

maverick0815:
Usually I write what is not working, now for somthing good, that is working, mostly out of the box, here is my list:
HDMI-sound on the core
VDR
internal drives found
NAS-Box found, including correct access rights, which has recently been an issue for me on 12.04, dunno whats changed
MD creation (Asrock ion 330)
Squeezebox, Player running on RPI2 as Internet-radio
Mediatomb- need ot figure out how to get it started automatically again
Asterisk, all phones registered out of the box, no need to restart manually( which has also been an issue for me on 12.04)
qorbiter on my mobile phones

I don't claim this to be complete, but I will keep working on it.

phenigma:
Awesome to hear how that's proceeding!  The asterisk thing is a known upstream bug in asterisk, if this is the same issue.  Phone lines will not register properly until an outgoing call is made, this is due to how asterisk verifies phone lines and DNS names.  If an IP address is used instead of a DNS name then all phone lines should work properly with no additional massaging.  If this is not the issue then please give us a ticket with specifics.  :) 

Keep having fun Mav!  And thanks for testing the new internal drive detection scripts (and fixing an error I had made)!!!

J.

Marie.O:
Mav,

thanks for the heads up. Very much appreciated!

maverick0815:
I do have to retract a little bit.
Mythtv is really not playing nice. It works on the core some of the time. Just today it kept crashing. On my md a bit different, because there it want to know again, what country I am....I guess configuration for the md is incorrect.

darkwizard864:
maverick0815
I got same issue .
well I fixed it by making a different user
but now on the orbiters like phone/ipad all come up with ep etc etc for program info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version