Author Topic: ZWave Zstick Gen5 issues  (Read 2732 times)

pointman87

• Guru
    • View Profile
ZWave Zstick Gen5 issues
« on: January 29, 2016, 09:45:22 am »
Hi all. After several broken nexa switches i decided to go with zwave instead. I have bought a zstick gen5, minimote and some fibaro dimmers and switches (both 2x1,5 and 1x2,5)
I plugged the zstick in the core (1404 AMD64) added DT1754, reload, sent ResetController, reload. Now when i go to advanced zwave i have node 1 (zstick) i press add node, then learn on the minimote, it gets added and a new child zwave controller shows up after reload. now in advanced zwave i have node 1 and 2, 2 being the minimote.

Now to my problem, if i press include on the minimote i get red light (Secondary Controllers are not able to include Z-Wave products; the LED will stay solid red for 2 seconds to signify this before exiting Inclusion-Mode.). If i try add node in advanced zwave i can add one dimmer. after that i cant use add node anymore, nothing happens in the zwave device log. Am i missing something? Any clues why the minimote cant be used for inclusion?

Best Regards// Daniel

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Re: ZWave Zstick Gen5 issues
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 02:58:46 pm »
I use the minimote for inclusion all the time, but I have the older Aeon Labs stick, not the Gen5.  fyi.

J.