General > Users

Reload router on any action

(1/4) > >>

maverick0815:
In my windows box, i still use the old Pluto orbiter, that can still be downloaded from the webadmin. Now, whatever button I click, it caused dcerouter to do a reload. I just found out also, that using the onscreen orbiter to play internet radio, it also causes a reload router.
Actually i wanted to use qorbiter to control my rpi2 in the kitchen for playing internet radio. That one was working in my previous installation very nicely, with squeezelite.

phenigma:
I have no problems with the old windows orbiter, I use it daily, I also use qorbiter regularly.  *I'm* not seeing any issues with these items here.  Are you completely up to date with updates?

J.

maverick0815:
Lucky you...or stupid me... I'm not sure, but I verified again:
Windows orbiter (mine on Win10, my wife's Win7) as soon as you click anything at all, it causes a reload router
Qorbiter and onscreen orbiter: selecting Kitchen (where the rpi2) resides, trying to play radio, it causes a reload router
actually, onscreen orbiter causes a reload even in its own location when trying to play radio
TV and Movies are fine there

of course, as always, you are free to see for yourself :-)

Marie.O:
I assume you are up-to-date with the packaging, and have full regenerated your screens

maverick0815:
You assume correctly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version