Author Topic: Orbiter for Windows Mobile 2005 / Qteck S200  (Read 5496 times)

Jasent

• View Profile
Orbiter for Windows Mobile 2005 / Qteck S200
« on: April 08, 2007, 01:39:03 am »
Did some one succseed on runing orbiter on windows mobile 2005?
In my case i download the Windows CE client and he finds and connects to the LMCE and hangs in this point.
What are the steps you take?

Thank you

rictec

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Orbiter for Windows Mobile 2005 / Qteck S200
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 02:46:09 am »
i downloaded the pluto version to my phone and created the device by hand on with the mac adress and it worked..
check you power setting if they are not stopping bluetooft.

rictec

thynk

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 02:28:28 pm »
I made my phone (8525 WM6 rom) visible to bluetooth and the media director picked it up, installed the software and started working... kind of.  Also installed fine on a WM5 Axim X50 and worked about the same.  It can pull up the media list, start playing a video and then just kind of stops.  No volume control, no switching, etc.  It also doesn't render the screen correctly since these both have screens larger than a typical mobile phone. 

Is there a way to adjust the size of the screen rendering?

Jasent

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 02:40:18 pm »
Hello all,
probably this is my fault that i did not mension that i am connecting my S200 via WiFi. DId some one try that.
Regards

blakeseven

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 07:51:56 pm »
How did you get your AXIM to work. Wifi or bluetoont? I get MCE to see my x51v thru bluetooth, however it asks for a passkey. When I download the oberiter fron the webpage it lockes up my axim after it trys to reset.

Any help would be very helpful...
Thanks

thynk

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 11:17:54 am »
How did you get your AXIM to work. Wifi or bluetoont? I get MCE to see my x51v thru bluetooth, however it asks for a passkey. When I download the oberiter fron the webpage it lockes up my axim after it trys to reset.

Any help would be very helpful...
Thanks

I seem to remember that the default passcode is 1234 for this, you might give that a try.  I got mine to work pretty easily "out of the box" over the bluetooth. 

HTH,

Stu