General > Users

[SOLVED] CT100 ZWave Thermostat Fahrenheit vs Celcius

(1/5) > >>

davegravy:
Recently I bought a CT100 thermostat and it have it configured and responding via ZWave

The device is detected as a "Standard Thermostat" device template.

When I try to set heating/cooling setpoint temp it seems to interpret values as Fahrenheit even though in webadmin it says setpoint values are Celcius. How can I modify the behavior to allow Celcius values to be sent?

davegravy:
Anyone?  Is this a case of needing to make a non - generic template specifically for this thermostat?

sambuca:
There is nothing in the template that decides what unit the temperature is interpreted as. All my devices works as expected (I also use Celsius) and I don't recall having to do anything special.  But I do think some devices has a configuration setting to toggle the unit it interprets values as - you should read the manual for your device.

br,
sambuca

Marie.O:
I checked the install manual for the device, and it only talks about Fahrenheit. You might want to check with the manufacturer if and how to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius.

acald:
http://www.connectctc.com/CTC_Support/documents/smart-home/Smart-Thermostat-User-Guide.pdf

See page 5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Sitemap 
Go to full version