General > Users

Odd request ; for a youtube tutorial !!

(1/1)

theteju:
Hello Everyone,

I would appreciate if someone who already has setup for a z-wave control can make a youtube tutorial to show how its set up with Linuxmce? ie. may be temperature control, lighting control or whatever you may have.

I also request for a Tutorial for multizone audio setup? I have read posts but a youtube tutorial would be nice.

Thanks.

totallymaxed:

--- Quote from: theteju on October 25, 2014, 06:00:59 pm ---Hello Everyone,

I would appreciate if someone who already has setup for a z-wave control can make a youtube tutorial to show how its set up with Linuxmce? ie. may be temperature control, lighting control or whatever you may have.

I also request for a Tutorial for multizone audio setup? I have read posts but a youtube tutorial would be nice.

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

This is probably more suitably posted to the 'Installations' section...

There are numerous pages on the Wiki on how ZWave should be setup when part of a LinuxMCE system. This is probably the best one; http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/Zwave. There's no video tutorial as far as i know and you might find it takes a while for anyone to step up and create one for Zwave.

Setting up multi-zone audio is somewhat simpler to describe (still no video tutorial as far as i know though);

Simply though these are the steps;

- Create your Room/zones in Web Admin (only one audio device or MD per zone is allowed)
- Allocate an MD, Squeezebox or Sonos device in each Room/zone that will be an audio zone in Web Admin
- Rip some music to your Media Library
- Using an Orbiter choose one of your music zones and then use the media browser to select a track/album and press play.
- Music Plays in the zone(s) selected.

All the best

Andy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Sitemap 
Go to full version