Author Topic: Share Drive - Too many entries!  (Read 2887 times)

B34N

• Guru
    • View Profile
Share Drive - Too many entries!
« on: July 22, 2014, 05:17:29 am »
I have a drive that is shared that LMCE is picking up. For some reason it is adding the same videos multiple times. Also, is there a way that I can "hide" a directory from LMCE. I have since moved that directory from the shared portion of the drive but the files are still showing up even though there is no content available behind them. How do I remove old content from the DB?

I am currently running a Usenetserver with SABnzb, CouchPotato, Sick Beard and Plex Media Server on a really old PC and I'm ready to move it to either my core or setup a FreeNAS machine. LMCE is picking up the shared machine and adding everything to my video list...even the files that I don't want added. Is the a "better" way to get this done?

B34N

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Wastes Life On LinuxMCE Since 2007
    • View Profile
    • My Home
Re: Share Drive - Too many entries!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 09:47:25 am »
search the wiki for folder.lock

B34N

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 01:46:29 pm »
search the wiki for folder.lock

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

The system is also showing the same video file multiple times in the orbiters and it seems to be getting worse. That is in addition to the files that were already added the folder.lock are still showing. How can I get them to go away?

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Wastes Life On LinuxMCE Since 2007
    • View Profile
    • My Home
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 02:00:09 pm »
The web admin has an option remove database entries that point to files no longer available. Make a backup and try that option.