Author Topic: Raspberry pi wiki  (Read 3060 times)

Newguy2

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Raspberry pi wiki
« on: June 27, 2014, 07:49:54 pm »
Good day to all.  Im back to my linuxmce addiction after being forced to go on hiatus due to several reasons. Is the wiki for the raspberry pi up to date and valid? Also, are there any know issues with the raspberry pi's as md's? Thanks guys

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
Re: Raspberry pi wiki
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 06:33:48 am »
Good day to all.  Im back to my linuxmce addiction after being forced to go on hiatus due to several reasons. Is the wiki for the raspberry pi up to date and valid? Also, are there any know issues with the raspberry pi's as md's? Thanks guys

Hey newguy2.  Umm.  Good question.  Things have changed slightly since the wiki was last updated, I think.  RPi is still not supported for use as an MD but I hope to get media playback functional again asap.  MD creation should be working very well.  I have used usb-uirt successfully (although I have not tested recently).  If you ping me on #linuxmce on freenode irc I can respond faster usually. 

We welcome any and all testing and I try to respond to testers as quickly as possible.

:)  Welcome back and thanks for your interest!

J.

Newguy2

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 03:57:46 pm »
Thanks, I appreciate the response.  I was looking to buy a few rpi for md usage, its a good thing u replied so I know that it's still not usable as such.  But as soon as get my system back to fully functional state it was in previously,  I have no problem buying a rpi for testing purposes.  Thanks again for your reply.

phenigma

• LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 05:01:13 pm »
You're very welcome.  I will keep plugging away as I have time!

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk