Author Topic: Media attributes display priority  (Read 3917 times)

Armor Gnome

• Guru
    • View Profile
Media attributes display priority
« on: March 23, 2014, 07:29:44 pm »
Looking for possible solutions for a simple issue.  Technically a feature request as I imagine it may take some work, but wanted to check here in users section to see if there is already a method.

When adding media attributes to video files I use TMDB, a great add to the web-admin and a welcome change to the Amazon attribute finder.

So many attributes are added however that the synopsis of the movie does not display when a video thumbnail is pulled up.  Movies manually tagged or tagged using Amazon with fewer attributes (director & 2-3 performers) will display the synopsis.

- Is there a method of displaying all attributes without starting the video and then navigating to attributes>more in UI2?
- Could attributes be prioritized to display before others?
I made a wiki!  Click here to check out my system.

golgoj4

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
  • hrumpf!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Website
Re: Media attributes display priority
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 08:42:03 pm »
Looking for possible solutions for a simple issue.  Technically a feature request as I imagine it may take some work, but wanted to check here in users section to see if there is already a method.

When adding media attributes to video files I use TMDB, a great add to the web-admin and a welcome change to the Amazon attribute finder.

So many attributes are added however that the synopsis of the movie does not display when a video thumbnail is pulled up.  Movies manually tagged or tagged using Amazon with fewer attributes (director & 2-3 performers) will display the synopsis.

- Is there a method of displaying all attributes without starting the video and then navigating to attributes>more in UI2?
- Could attributes be prioritized to display before others?

* At the bottom of the list is a 'more' button i believe which shows the synopsis.
* I do not know of a way to change it manually
Linuxmce - Where everyone is never wrong, but we are always behind xbmc in the media / ui department.