I've got 3 devices I'm controlling in my theatre room:
1) Projector (via RS232)
2) HDMI Switch (via RS232)
3) Audio Receiver (via IR)
This is LMCE 10.04 by the way. I've configured connections in the connection wizard as appropriate.
From orbiter, under advanced->infrared codes I can successfully and consistently control each piece of equipment (change inputs and power on/off) individually. However, orbiter actions which should control all three devices appear to be flaky. An example - All devices are off, I select Xbox scenario from orbiter, Projector turns on, HDMI switch does NOT turn on, audio receiver turns on and switches to correct input. The next time I try it, everything might work properly, or else a different component might fail to power on or switch inputs.
The HDMI switch won't switch to an input if there's no signal present, so yes I am making sure there's signal present first before executing scenarios.
I realize there could be various reasons for this, and I have more debugging to do in logs, etc, but I wanted to get this out there just in case there's a known bug or something that people are aware of.