On my Nexus4 this also happens, and i use the smokey skin. But when i rotate again, most of the times it comes back.
On My Desire HD i use the default skin (the only one i can choose), and the screen blacks out when i rotate, but come back fairly quickly (within 1 second). Pretty normal i think. Sometimes after rotating the buttons are displayed multiple times, the disappear after a new background has been loaded.
Another few small things that i have noticed on the Nexus with the smokey skin.
- If in portrait, the exit button is almost not visible, it falls of the edge of the screen, and only the "E" is showing.
- While in portait the photo's seem to get streched to fit in the screen
- The power button is not (yet) working
- Maybe it is because i only have 1 user defined, but if i select the user menu, i get only a blank green screen with a close button.
- When i select a different room, for example, change from living room to bedroom, i tap location, i see the screen with all location, then select bedroom, then i get another screen where i can only select my bedroom.
- When selecting media, then video, it takes some time to display the "TV Shows" and "Movies" buttons (about 2 seconds), while the "Filename Sort" button is displayed instantanious.
- qt4 always crashes when i press "Filename Sort" before the other buttons (TV Shows, Movies, etc) are displayed
- Often i see crashes when selecting "TV Shows". The crash happens while loading all shows. The crash happens at about 950 of 1389 shows. Maybe i somewhere have a problem in my tvshows. I dont use this view function, because it is not the most handy view for me. If i have 200 episodes of the same TV Show, i get 200 items with only that shows title. I hope this could be reduced to 1 item. Mostly i use "Filename Sort" and it is
- While in a Media view (TV Shows, Movies, Audio) i cannot press the back button to go back to the main screen.
- While in a Media view, when i press the home button, the main screen comes up, but still with the media menu pressed (the buttons Video, Audio, Radio, etc are still displayed)
I already requested this, but i want to write it again, to keep all things in this post
- I hope to see the smokey skin working on more devices (my HTC Desire HD), if there is anything i can do to help with this, please point me into the right direction.
- A Viewed/Unviewed function for media
Keep up the good work!
Qorbiter is very snappy and reponsive. and imho very good looking with the smokey skin